WHY PURCHASE FROM GEMCOM?
- Competitive pricing with no up charges.
- No handling fees on shipments. We only bill for what UPS or FedEx charges, even though our custom shipping boxes and materials cost approximately $25 per annunciator, on average.
- Our friendly staff quickly responds to your emails or phone calls. Every order is confirmed in writing with an approximate ship date.
ORDERING AT GEMCOM
- Call our Sales staff @1-888-4GEMCOM (888-443-6266) or (708) 839-6840
- Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- How do I pay for my order?
- Set up an open account by requesting a credit application.
- Pay with any major credit card.
How do I receive my Invoice?
- Invoices are emailed with the ship date and tracking information.
What are your payment terms and conditions?
- After a credit approval, NET 30 days with an open account. Longer payment terms can be arranged for larger projects.
Do you charge Sales Tax?
- We must charge Illinois Sales Tax only if purchased and shipped to an Illinois location. If product is for resale, then we must have a copy of your Illinois Sales Tax Resale or Tax Exempt number.
What is your normal delivery time?
- Annunciators: 5-10 working days after receipt of purchase order, drawing approval and receipt of modules on most orders. Email drawings in AutoCAD for quick turn-around time.
- Engraved signs: Typically one working day.
- ANSI Warning or Safety signs: Typically five working days.
- Switches: Typically 1-5 working days.
How do you ship?
- UPS Ground or Air, charging current rates with no handling charges.
Can I ship an order to a different address than my billing address?
- Yes, make sure the correct address is on the purchase order.
RETURNS AND WARRANTIES
Can I return any product?
- Since all our products are custom, they are not returnable unless the product is defective. Returns must be made within one (1) year and will be repaired or replaced at Gemcom’s discretion.
What is your warranty?
- Gemcom’s warranty shall be limited solely to repair or replacement of any defects in workmanship within one (1) year from date of purchase.
TECH SUPPORT AND MODIFICATIONS
How can I modify an existing annunciator?
- Minor modifications on door–just disconnect door and send to Gemcom. Cables and Interface Board are labeled so the customer will know how to reconnect.
How can I reach Tech Support?